Stunning. Elegance. Confidence.
We are voted 2019's Best Beauty Salon in Suisun City and proud to announce that we are also 5 Star Yelp Reviewed. Sorelle Beauty specializes in Lash Extentions, Lash Lifts, Permanent Makeup and much more!
We strive to bring out your inner beauty and give you the confidence to love yourself even more!
Now serving you in Suisun City & Benicia!
Since the mandatory statewide closure due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our clients as well as our employees very seriously as we reopen the salon. There are many new safety precautions and sanitation measures that we are implementing.
Below is an overview of what you can expect when you return to Sorelle Beauty for your appointment.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Your stylist may reach out to you in advance of your appointment to touch base with more specific information relevant to you and your upcoming service.
● All clients & employees may be required to wear a mask while at the salon. Your lash artist may also be wearing eye protection for further safety precautions.
● Please arrive on-time for your appointment and allow an additional 5-10 minutes for check-in.
● Please come to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) for the time being.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE STUDIO
● You may be asked by a staff member or your lash artist to have your temperature taken using a no-touch digital thermometer and you will also be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to your service.
● Upon arriving at the studio, we will check you in and ask that you wait in your car until your lash artist is ready to see you.
● Our seating area will be currently closed to minimize traffic within the studio.
● We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the salon (except between you and your lash artist during your service).
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
● All employees and guests will be required to wear a mask while in the studio and to wash/sanitize hands before your appointment.
● Lash Artists and all employees are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures all day long. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting chairs, styling stations, and tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, restrooms, and all high touch areas.
● Your lash artist may ask you to keep your personal items to a minimum and may ask you to disinfect your phone (or any other items sitting out) with a wipe.
● Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait at least 14 days to return to the studio. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment as well all have families at home.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you at Sorelle Beauty soon!